Did you know that many HEMP products are administered to your body in poorly soluble and insufficiently bioavailable forms? That means that the HEMP enters your system via gummies or tinctures but gets processed without actually getting absorbed into the lymphatic system. Instead, it’s excreted as urine before it ever has an effect.
Basically, HEMP rides the bus around the concert hall but never participates in the concert!
So, how do you get HEMP to participate in a symphony of improved body comfort?
Through Nanotechnology. The small particle size produced by Nanotechnology allows the HEMP to be carried throughout your body and delivered to the appropriate receptors. This process is completed through enhanced bioavailability techniques utilized in all Science-Rite HEMP™ products.
Technology Behind Science-Rite™ Nano Water-Soluble HEMP Products
To most people, Nanotechnology sounds like something out of a Sci-Fi movie. But the technology has been around for years - and the way we can now use it in HEMP products is changing the industry.
At Science-Rite™, we focus on using cutting-edge advancements in Nanotechnology to create the safest, most effective HEMP products. To help you understand our mission, this article will take you through the benefits of Water-Soluble HEMP made possible by the use of our Nano-Emulsified technology.
Back to Basics: Important Terms
Before you learn about the difference between Nano HEMP and the regularly formulated HEMP products, let’s take a look at some terms to know;
- Absorb: to take in or integrate into the body
- Bioavailability: the degree or ability of a substance to be absorbed in the body for use
- Cannabidiol: also known as HEMP - a beneficial, physiologically active molecule found in the Cannabis sativa plant
- Emulsification: the process of mixing two liquids that cannot be fully blended (for example, oil and water), which makes Water-Soluble HEMP possible
- Nanometer: 1 billionth of a meter
- Solubility: a substance’s ability to be dissolved in a liquid
- Water Soluble: an emulsified mixture of HEMP oil and water that is stable in water-based fluids
What Is the Difference Between Regularly Formulated HEMP Products and Science-Rite™ Water-Soluble HEMP Products?
The key difference between these two types of HEMP is the process used to make the products consumable for humans.
Regularly Formulated HEMP Products
The HEMP is extracted from the aerial parts, including the flowers and leaves, of the hemp plant. After extraction, the material is refined and often mixed with a carrier like coconut-derived MCT oil to be bottled and sold to consumers. The size of the HEMP molecules in regularly formulated HEMP products is typically between 4,000 and 5,000 nanometers.
However, the human body struggles to efficiently absorb HEMP molecules that are this large. Additionally, these HEMP formulations are typically not water-soluble, making them hard to absorb since our bodies are made of 60% water. Even when using the highest quality regularly formulated HEMP products, the first-pass effect directs the HEMP through the liver and other metabolically active tissues so that your body absorbs only about 6%-10%, resulting in a waste of up to 94% of the HEMP.
Nano-Emulsified HEMP Platinum-Series
Nano-Emulsified HEMP uses a process called emulsification that dramatically increases bioavailability. The emulsification process uses high-intensity ultrasound waves, water, and an emulsifier to encapsulate each HEMP particle, thus allowing them to be water-soluble. This technique portions the HEMP formulation into hundreds of nanoparticles - 100 times smaller than regularly formulated HEMP products. The Nano-Emulsified HEMP formulations deliver HEMP in sizes ranging from 15 to 50 nanometers. Because Nano-Emulsified HEMP particles are so much smaller and water-soluble, their bioavailability is substantially increased since they are directly absorbed into the lymphatic system, thus bypassing the first-pass effect of the liver.
What Are the Benefits of Nano-Emulsified HEMP?
Nanotechnology offers benefits for HEMP and many pharmaceutical products because of its effects on the size and water solubility of HEMP particles. It will:
- Enhance the bioavailability for more effective results
- Speed the absorption time
- Waste less HEMP
Enhancing Bioavailability for More Effective Results
The most significant benefit of Nano-Emulsified HEMP is that it will improve the absorption process and offer more effective and faster results. Your body is better able to absorb the HEMP so you can realize all of its beneficial effects.
Along with better bioavailability, Nano-Emulsified HEMP will also be absorbed by the body faster. Instead of waiting for the beneficial effects to kick in, it’s possible to feel results with Water-Soluble HEMP in a much shorter period of time because they can directly enter the lymphatic system.
Waste Not, Want Not
No one wants to buy a product if they only get to utilize 6%-10% of it. With regularly formulated HEMP products, greater than 90% of the HEMP is never absorbed, resulting in a big waste of money. Nano HEMP products, like the ones we offer at Science-Rite, are real cost-savers.
Experience Nano HEMP
Armed with an understanding of the benefits of Water-Soluble Nano HEMP using Nano-Emulsified Technology, it’s essential to find a product that fits your needs and lifestyle. At Science-Rite™, our Platinum-Series, THC Free, Broad-Spectrum, Water-Soluble HEMP offers a full line of products to meet your individual needs. Experience science-backed, plant-based, Nano HEMP from our curated selection.
- 3 Biotech: Nanoemulsion: an advanced mode of drug delivery system
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences: PTL401, a New Formulation Based on Pro-Nano Dispersion Technology, Improves Oral Cannabinoids Bioavailability in Healthy Volunteers
- Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids: Development of a Novel Nanoemulsion Formulation to Improve Intestinal Absorption of Cannabidiol
- Molecules: Cannabinoid Delivery Systems for Pain and Inflammation Treatment
- University of Nevada, School of Medicine: What You Should Know About CBD
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics: The Interplay Between Liver First-Pass Effect and Lymphatic Absorption of Cannabidiol and Its Implications for Cannabidiol Oral Formulations
- National Cancer Institute: Definition of Lymphatic System
- Wikipedia: First Pass Effect